This week I finally finished my second attempt at sewing a dress based on a pattern! The last time I used this pattern it was a bit of a disaster and the dress ended up unwearable. I was so disappointed because I really love the way this dress looks. This time though things turned out much better! The dress is actually a bit too big (especially under the arms) but other than that I think it turned out really well. I think i'm going to make a another though since they keep getting better, smaller next time, and I'm proud to say I finally figured out how to sew the zip in properly!
Also I'm excited to start my sewing class two weeks tomorrow at The Sewing Studio! We found a great deal on Groupon, soon there'll be no stopping me!